Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Another day has passed! And I do not know if I'm supposed to be happy or sad about it. Days been passing by really fast, and it seems as though I've have not spent enough time with my friends.
I probably wouldnt experience the same plight as my other friends. But really, as a friend or a classmate.. it's still hurts to see you guys being apart from me. From us, from the class. We'll miss you. No matter what happens, we're still be friends. Good friends.Eternal friends. Can someone assure me that?
I asked my friend whether she felt insecure about everything that she's experiencing. She said perhaps, she was. I thought to myself and i felt that she was a girl whom we all admire. She was truthful to me, to herself.
Furthermore, though she is taking the downturns in her life right now. She's still able to have that smile on her face, assuring me that all would go well. And i totally have to applaude to that kind of response. No one, i've ever seen whom could have such optimism in her life. And I felt stronger, really.
Things are moving on so fast, so fast that I'm not able to grip whole of every memory I have. Especially with you.
Thank you, Amanda. :)
Reading Cheryl's testimonial for me has really banged me. We're not moving apart, aint we? Tell me, we wont. Because, everyone has already craft something into me. It's just so impossible, so unthinkable that we would fall apart.
I know things would go really different next year.. without all of you. Without the whole of Sec 3c2 going up to 4c2.. I'm really very reluctant to experience that emptiness next year. I really am. Say I'm scared, freak out.. but as a friend, things are not gonna be the same again.
But i know, and I'll make sure that i'll never ever forget all of you guys. Especially those who have impacted me.. whether by big actions or small, good or bad. I'd still love all of you people! I'll make sure I'll treasure every moment we had with one another. Those hugs, tears, laughters.
~*~ We had Christmas performance this afternoon. All of us were happily joining hands, joining shoulders to each other and forming a chain, running all around the air. Singing out of tune carols ( Because we were all shouting instead of singing) and those crazy gossips we had, enjoying the moments with my friends. Enjoying one of the last moments in PL..
That, would have already made me remember all of them by penning them into my blog. :)
10/27/2004 04:54:00 PM/ i know what you want to say