Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Darn. My last post got DELETED OFF. AGAIN. It always get deleted! Especially alternate entries that i make. BLOGGER, You're a loser.
Then again, why would i wanna spent time with a loser? hahaha. Whatever lah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GARFIELD, HILARY.
I hope Garfield will not be too grumpy anymore.
I hope that Garfield can become fatter.
I Love Garfield!
~
3c2 did so well today! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. oh mann, how cool is that! It's like.. damn cool! ( I'm answering my own question, huh. Dont wanna give you a chance to answer, that's why. ) WAS screaming my head off! Until my voice broke---badly. heh. michelle couldnt stand me.
but 3c2 RAWKS. hahaha! Big time.
~
Watched the show Pearls of the Carribean.
It was sort of scary, yet retarded.
what's with skeletons crawling all over you under the moon light. ( OO. Moon light, doesnt it sound so romantic?!)
Haha. But nope, it was not romantic at all.
It was freaky.
~
Mega camp in 3 days. I'm so not excited for it, mind you. I NEED TO TONE UP MY TUMMY.
Gawd.
10/19/2004 03:40:00 PM/ i know what you want to say