Saturday, October 16, 2004
Hah. I'm happy, unlike my previous update. call me a "changeble taffeta" whatever, because i'm really really REALLy over the moon!!
yeaa. I thought i would have regretted to go for the dinner, and oh no! i was wrong, So wrong!
Because i saw you! hahaha. you came so unexpectedly. I didnt expect you to come... oh man! You were so cute that night! HAHAHA. Sure, i made a fool out of myself. But heck it all, alright? Haha!! And i really enjoyed your accompany though i didnt really talk to you! Haha! You're a good kid.. and i even see little kids so ga-ga over you! hahaha. ~*~
Alright. I dont want to go into details.. only a few know about this! Anyway, Monday's blues. Oh man.. we were all made to sing the school song 3 times! Oh gawd. It was so annoying, i tell you. Does she expect us the sing so loudly till our voices crack or something?
But thinking of the better the side.. it could jolly well train my vocals for Singapore Idols next year. Tracy and I made a great deal that we're going to the auditions to do a hamster song cum dance. HOW COOL IS THAT.
DO catch the 2 idiots dancing next year. AND SUPPORT PL. Darn it.
Alright, i was being sarcastic. Please do not bear this in mind. I REPEAT. It is a sarcasm.
~ Grooming was madd. I mean.. i thought a well groom lady with elegance that would make one drown with her gracefulness along with her. Little did i know.. it was the uncle who took us. Oh damn. It was the most boring talk i've ever sat through. Suree, he went off track and all. But that was not all, i think he almost flared up. HAHA. What's with calling " Su?" hahahah!! oh wells.. i think our class drives elders nuts. But this uncle who took us is a big fry, really. He said that he was the one who did the outfits for the casts of " The Best Bet". And tracy was like " I would scream if he ever design the clothings of the Singapore Idols."
Yeaa. Maybe he was the one who made Olinda wear that red feathery thing that night. How flattering is that! :)
I think i'm pear-shaped. Am i pear shaped? emms.. AND STOP POKING FUN OF ME. Michelle and Amanda.
Music was worst. I mean.. what sort of music enrichment was that? Eh.. i mean.. by tuning into the radio would have already taught us about music? Music is an entertainment, isnt it? What's there to teach about Music when it's like... all around us? HEAR ME SING. Uh huh. that is a form of music already. Get it?
But still.. before any teachers catch this post of mine. I would like to say that i totally apprecitate those enrichment things~ ( That is not a sarcarsm, mind you. ) :))
~
OO. WhiteChicks. Damn cool. Was laughing from the beginning till the enddd. Really.
" Let's go SHOPPppPPING!"
hahahaha! darn hilarious. I was almost choked by my Ice Lemon Tea. ~
Bloated. I AM BLOATED. I wanna burp but i cant. I wanna shit, but i cant. SIGH. what's with me,really!! I'm getting soo exasperated! I am gonna bathe now. Dont come disturb me. I'll kill. hahaha.
10/16/2004 10:05:00 PM/ i know what you want to say