Happy Birthday to yoouuu. Happy Birthday to yoouuu. Happy birdday to you, you!
Happy birthday to you!!
Hey girl, may all your wishes come true!
And please, become fairer a little. ( I look like a bai zan ji , next to you. If you noticed! )
Although, the gathering was a little plain.. and that we havent bought you a present. ( Yes.. i'm so sorry. I'll buy you one, i promise! :)
We still love you no matter what! Heh!
~
Went to eat at Macs to celebrate Wenxin's birthday! Wish it had been better, but i still hope that Wenxin had enjoyed it. Because, it's the first time whereby our whole clique ( the 6 of us ) are able to make it altogether!
Before that, we had help Esther with the wrapping of christmas gifts too! hahaha, we were so reluctant to leave after that because it was so fun! *grins*
Oh yeaa, we had a game of truth or death ( i mean, dare. ) hahah, Must say that I'm better at this game already.. I used to be so shy to do those crazy dares that my own good friends sabotaged me to do. Getting intimate with Amanda?! Haha, Indian dance around the small plant with Weijing! Making Esther bite Jingwen's______ ( haha, tell you at the end of the entry. :p)
~
Got back from Mega-camp! Wu-ha! It was damn fun, i tell you. But Camp fire's wasnt as " happening" compared to our Alpha Camp. All of us entertained ourselves!( Our cohort was singing those cheers that we did during alpha camp) Boy, it went on great!
Amazing Race was pretty cool too, first time i've ever experienced such a game. Especially when the weather wasnt favourable to all of us. It was actually drizzling. The chase after for bus 81, those butt writing at Tampiness Mrt station for the 5 values that makes a leader.. Those crazy cheers that we did. It was damn cool! :)
I think Faithful's such a great group. I made many new friends, a good mixture of juniors as well as school mates. Making up with my friends ( Like Klara, i think we had a conflict long before your time.. And right now, Klara and I are friends again! hahaha! )
Faithful rawks.
And i've come to a realisation that a Team and being a Group is so much of a difference!
Oh yahh. I forgot. We made Esther bite Jingwen's blouse. Haha! What were you thinking about, tell me!
Tell me nothing but the TRUTH!
10/26/2004 05:06:00 PM/ i know what you want to say