Monday, November 08, 2004
Gees. I dunno what's going on me! I dont understand why i cannot lay my hands on my holiday homework. I'm getting lazier and lazier as the days passed.
And i'm getting to hate that thought that goes something like this " Hey Qianru! Comeon, you dont have to start your homework right now.. you've got so many days ahead of you."
Oh Bother! Tell me, how can i kick off this bad habit?
I've spent my whole day trying to recall my chemistry equations but no avail! Aha. I think i've lost some of my notes too.
I forgot what's Covalent and Ionic bondings.
I forgot what's Isotopes. ( Hah, check it out in my textbook, but i still dont get it! )
I'd forgotten everything on Chemistry. And i know i need to work hard, right now! But my mind seems to be drifting off somewhere everytime i start my work.
But then again, i think the reason that started this mess is because.. i havent touch any work stuff since the end of the exams. I've been playing and playing through the few weeks that i've wasted. And right now, i'm still undergoing it. It's so frustrating.
Radio's distracting me, but i cant live without songs!
I'm trying my best to get focus, right now. See, i've stopped going on MSN already.. ( I know MSN would just get me so absorbed in my conversations with all my friends, especially, Kuku! Heh!
I've even declined the basketball game that Scardey cat asked me to go.
Can someone advice me? I'm desperate to start my work.. even my heart is so reluctant to. :)
11/08/2004 05:44:00 PM/ i know what you want to say