Saturday, November 06, 2004
Heh. I went K-box today! Thanks to all the people that made it so successful! Lena, Maureen, Pearly, Lynette and Elizabeth E! It was damn fun, really sang our lungs out, huh! Those off keys tunes, jumping about in the room like no ones business, screaming at each other, screaming into the mike, Swaying away as though one carried out her own concert! It was so cool! :)
It's been so long since i've sang over at karaoke. I usually had my own concert in my own room! hahaha! I thoroughly enjoyed myself.. and gosh. I think I'd made so much improvements than the last time over with my sister. I was able to reach the high keys man! For such a low voice i've got, i'm really surprised!
Date me out for another session, alright? :)
Haha, i think it doesnt matter whether or not you like SingaporeIdol , Sylvester and of course, tracy's justin timberlake.
As long as we have our favourite idols inside us, i think it's good already. You must be living in the mountains if you dont, seriously! Thank you so much, for creating such a havoc in my tag board, especially, Tina!
Dunno if i'm gonna out for the movie date with my buddies tomorrow. I've got so much factors against it. Out of cash, is one of the factor. Haven asked my parents ( they're now in Batam.)
But i still wanna watch Princess Diaries.
But i think i've burnt a big hole in my pocket. HEH!
11/06/2004 09:44:00 PM/ i know what you want to say