Friday, November 05, 2004
Heh,heh,heh. I think Sylvester's good after Benjamin, of course! :) He's got the X-factor, really! He's just so different from the rest, dun ask me what's the rest missing.. but i do think he's got it all! I was practically enjoying myself during his performance. Marvellous job he did! I think he's even better than Justin Timberlake! ( Hah, that's because i'm not a J.T fan.)Shudup lah, Tracy.[ I read your tag in Mich's blog] At least, he's better than Olinda the Superwoman. Boy, he aint just super, he creates wonders!
Voted for Sylvester once, and i think it's good enough lah.( Although I voted for Ben Eio 5 times and he still didnt make it through the last round! ) Just look at the screaming girls he got! Michelle probably voted him 50 times in total.
I think Daphne will get eliminated tonight. Frankly, i pray she'll get eliminated. Dun ask me why, i just dont like her. I hope she'll spare me from the torture everyweek. I know i'm mean, but what's the point of having Mickey Mouse a Singapore Idol?
I cant wait for Sylvester to sing Jay Chou's type of songs next week. Next week's performace is Sylvester's forte! Oh Yippie!
M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E
Mickey Mouse... Oh YAY!
11/05/2004 09:59:00 AM/ i know what you want to say