ENTRIES

Thursday, November 04, 2004
I am recovering! Yay! Haha, though i'm still having stuffy nose. And my ears, really blocked. I am on the road to recovery. I just hate being sick sometimes! I can even play volley ball now. And have my meal of 1 egg prata and 1 plain one. See, I'm almost back to health! :)

This morning. I thought my sister would have at least woke me up. For the fact that i let her use the toilet first to prepare herself for work.
Sigh, She didnt wake me up in the end. Oh shucks. My lesson started at 8am. And my mom came barging into my room at 830, screaming at me, asking the sleepyhead what time was my lesson.

Had a big fat shock man, when i saw my clock. Hello~ It's now 830.

I was so reluctant to go to school, what's the point of going to school for a 1 hour lesson? Anyhow, Mrs Koh may not allow me to go for class.. because the plane doesnt wait for a latecomer to come on board. Hah

But I had to escape from my mum's very powerful bullets...So i just decided to attend. HAh, i badly wanted to just wait in the canteen and wait till the lesson ended. Well, that tested my intergrity and my honesty, really. I just cant help being a little rebellious sometimes.

Nah, I chicken out in the end.. I had to face the music, right? :)

Stepped into the room, and was questioned by MrsKoh. She had this big shock when i came in. Me too, cause it seems that only 1/2 the room was filled with people. Haha! Imagine, combine 3 classes turn up to fill only half the room?! See mom, so many people didnt turn up too!

I told her i was unwell ( yea, right.) in the morning.. but mom told me to go to school, no matter what. Hah! :P

She asked about my superb short hair. Told her it was a big fat mistake that the stylist made. This is 100% true. Okay? She told me to keep it longer. Maybe she should gimme some money for a hair extension next time. *grins*

Did Math questions.. oh man. I think the flu's gotton over me. I forgot all about my cosine rules and all. Half the time i was asking Wendy and Amanda for the formulae! Can you believe it? hahaha!!

Okay, gonna make some lunch for sister and I.. Going down to play basketball later. I'll probably shoot airballs all the way. Isnt it wonderful?



11/04/2004 01:09:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com