ENTRIES

Friday, November 12, 2004
My eyes almost bludge out when i heard gurmit announced that Daphne ( That, i dont really care..) and Sylvester ( I care a whole lot!!) was at the risk of getting axed.
Damn.. I thought Sylvester might get axed. You know, that kind of sick feeling that makes you feel like vomiting. I admit I've became a fan of his only recently, but truly, he's one good person larh. Not that Daphne isnt, of course. It's just that, I felt that Sylvester deserved better. A whole lot better, I bet with my whole pocket money, I tell you. Daphne, just cant make it lah. Ooh, did I mentioned that my parents allowed me to vote for Sylvester, 4 times? Just so great, huh!

I'm thoroughly relieved that she got eliminated. Despite her so called good social circle she has because of Eric Khoo. At least, I dont have to hear her sing again. Oh, i just dread hearing her voice.

Enough of Singapore Idols. Just in case, Wanyi decides to slaughter me during the next handbells practice. Probably use the G3 bell or something. Heh.

~
I tell you, I'm so hooked onto internet fictional stories. It sounds really corny. But seriously, it allows me to broaden my mind. I mean, in a way for me to gain inspiration. You know, I've got to do commonwealth essay. ( Aha, that's just a lame excuse.) Essays.. which topics should i choose, man!

This are my topics for this year:
(1)"Slow down, we're going too fast"
(2)The experiment.
(3)Is competition good for us? Is there an alternative?
(4)I live in the Commonwealth. Let me introduce you to my family...
(5)Is there something about which you know a great deal? Write an essay which both informs and engages the reader.

By the way, am i living in a Commonwealth country or something? What's option 4 all about, really. I dont get it at all. Introducing my family? HUH?
I think i'll probably pick option 1.. Could might as well do on a narrative story, right? It makes it so much easier, at least for me. SIGH!

~
Okay, My Dad's birthday's coming right up as well as my Elder sister. I mean, both 14 and 15 of November.

And I hadnt got anything for them, yet. Pretty bad, huh. Sorry sister, I really cannot afford a diamond ring for your 21th birthday. I mean, I cannot even afford the plain sliver ring without anything on. Much less, a diamond?!

11/12/2004 10:18:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com