ENTRIES

Sunday, February 06, 2005
Ha-ha. I finally get to experience how's facial feels like. It was so pampering, man!
But i guess i had a shock when Victoria [ The person who did the facial for me, btw] Told me to change into this.... rather "cute" long dress? You know, like a white tube kind of facial dress.[ Hell, i dunno what is it called. ] Haha, thank goodness, i was able to have my shorts on. How awkard, huh!

Anyhow, her fingers are reallly damn experienced lah. She did some facial massage on me which was rather nice, seriously. And placed this masks, help me squeeze my stubborn pimples, white heads, black heads. [ Haha, i know i shouldn even go into the details] They [ those white heads] were so stubborn until she had to use a pimple needle ( told you, i still dunno the different equipments that she uses ) to poke them. I had a huge shock and i was like " What are you doing, aunty?!" I couldn see what's coming mainly because my eyes were covered with cotton wool, i supposed?

"Cleaned" my brows. I told her i didnt want a shape yet, just plucked out those strays, incase i may not get used to my new brows shape. hahaha!

I've got very sensitive ears, i must say. It's like, if anything that makes slight sounds that goes directly into my ear. I'll start laughing, it's so damn ticklish , that's why. Emms.. because of this, i really hate it when people starts whispering into my ears. It's just so ticklish.

She did an eye mask on my eyes.. kinda cool. Because you're able to feel that the eye area becomes cold to warm.

We talked alot and the session ended in about 2 1/4 hour. Haha! Was a good experience, i must say. I'm typing in a "rushing" manner now because i realised that i've exceeded the amount of time that i'm supposed to use.

Gotto start on my chemistry homework, soon. Need to spring clean my room. [ Not exactly spring clean, I clean up my room every week end.

Sigh! I forgot about my 2 fishes, Cheesy and Cheeky. I just realised that Jx and I is supposed to change the water on Saturday. I'm a day late ,man!

Oh by the way, I cant wait to Catch Whatever Things later! Whoots, I'm totally looking forward to it, although it's such an idiotic show. *grins*

Thanks mom, for treating me to the Facial!



2/06/2005 02:48:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com