ENTRIES

Monday, February 07, 2005
Have you ever experienced how a pig lives?

Well, I have. I just did afternoon.
Gosh, I really feel like a pig, for goodness sake!

I came back home, and immediately slept from 430pm to 7pm. [ Yes, I'm still rubbing my tired eyes and yawning occasionally.] Yes, the moment, i woke up, I ate dinner. Such a piggified day, huh! Maybe they should name Mondays, a Pig Day instead of Monday Blues. It kinda sounds cuter and we get to eperience how a pig lives for a day.

Shucks, huh. And I'm still supposed to change my fish water. I still need to clean up my messed-up room too. It's becoming an eye-sore. Haha. I'm going to clean my CD collections too, I can hardly wait. I love cleaning up my room cus it gives me the satisfaction at the end of the day!

Chinese New Year's coming round the corner. Funny, how come i still dont feel the mood, man! Well, was kinda disappointed that I'm still gonna have bells although it's New Year's Eve [ my friends are going out tomorrow, after school's celebration], but heck it all, It's not like I'm the only one going for bells. The rest of the choir is still gonna come. Shan' grumble so much of it anymore.

Alright! It's 730pm. Have to go start cleaning my stuff!

I've got to watch Whatever Things later. I didnt catch it yesterday cus i over slept. How idiotic! Worst still, it's the last episode. Boohoos. There goes my Edison Chen!!!




2/07/2005 07:19:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com