Saturday, February 05, 2005
Math's driving me nuts, it's driving me to the corner and i cant breath anymore.
I'm totally awful at math, man!
Crapp. Why is there such a subject, really? It's totallly stressing me out! I failed my first test for math. Had very very extremely bad result. Can you imagine?It's only the first test and i've flunked it---really badly.
Sigh! Just had math tution, and yep. I could do the sums but i still needed help in some areas. Okay. I admit that I've got a phobia with numbers, man. My tutor totally agrees with me, to emphasize that. Math, the monster that swallows me up.
What's the point of doing Math in life?
Who was that idiotic person who initiated that whoever fails math has to go down the ITE?
I bear no offense towards ITE students. Recently, the news has said that they are able to send pupils to other countries to work.
But then again, shouldn I be aiming high, for the better?
I need to grasp that magic to do Math. I know I'm able to conquer it, it's only a matter of time. I think I'm just freaking myself out now. Perhaps, I should calm down a little and not get too hysterical about it, About Math.
Hell, I need to buck up on my Math.
Damnit.
2/05/2005 04:39:00 PM/ i know what you want to say