Thursday, February 24, 2005
Today, I did a good deed! :)
Well, this secondary school boy ( i dunno how old exactly he is but i guess he's an upper sec) left his handphone on the bus and yep, i realised it before he went down and i frantically pick it up shouted " Excuse me! Excuse Me!" (haha, it was pretty funny cus i dropped my school bag on the floor) and many people turned their heads at me except for him! ( It was doubly exasperating and embarrassing for me) And i went like ' EXCUSE ME! YOUR PHONE!" Okay, thank goodness he got the message and quickly toook his phone from me. I think he was even too shocked to say a "thank you."
Haha! Yay! I did a good deed, huh! I wasnt even tempted at all.. but only if the guy was a little bit more better looking lah... HAHAHA. ( Hell, i'm so greedy)
Because when i stepped into the bus and i just sat right at the back, that guy kept looking at my shoes. I mean, what's up with him lah. Perhaps, he's just day dreaming but whatever it was.... why my shoes of all places he can stare at? So i shifted my place irritably and yeahh.. i think he stopped looking at my shoes after that. What's wrong with him, i dont know.
Hmmss... well, i still got something to share but dun think it'll be good if i share it in here! Hahah!! But it was pretty cool, and very concidental, really. Heh. I cant help but to grin every time i think of it.
Anyway, 4c2's coming up with our teacher's day stuff! Yeah, i know its damn early, but i guess a splited class (especially) needs more time to prepare something for the teachers. Hmms.. though there are still a little difficulty among the midst, i guess we'll able to make it through. 4c2.1 and 4c2.2 should really work together! Greaat challenge for everyone, really.( there's so many different point of views scattered all over the place) but i know that it'll be a great blessing if it becomes successful.
I'm confident that we can make it, and you should too.
2/24/2005 03:48:00 PM/ i know what you want to say