Monday, May 23, 2005
Uh. It's officially 1.10 am. Monday. Shucks man, i do not believe this.. Chinese Os in exactly a week's time! Oh hell, I'm only finished with the sec 4 syllabus. I think i wouldn have time to settle on my lower seconday notes so, yup. I'm just gonna finish the sec 3 stuff and i'm sure to pass.
Yeah, right. What-ever~
Didnt manage to pass my chinese prelims, so this time.. i'm really toughening up on my sentence making ( Which i really really cant make it .. i get like really low for that section) So right now, i'm memorising the sentences. Thank god, chen lao shi helped us out in eliminating some words that we dun have to study.
Okay, so here's the plan. I must finish my secondary 3 notes by wednesday, by hook or by crook. ( Or get me killed.) and yes, for the rest of the days, i'vegot be totally diligent in the ten years series exercises. Emms. Besides that, i will be reading chinese books, listening to the chinese radio station, eh. I want to try reading chinese newspapers instead of english, but you know. It's quite an impossible task to accomplish. Pretty gone case, huh?
From the sight of this entry, i realised that i'm really getting jitters about it already. You know, i'm really so reluctant to retake the chinese exams again if i were to do--- really badly. Wanna get this over and be done with, man.
I will and must be a good chinese student. ( This statement really sound corny but you know, i really need to have the motivation to study my chinese.)
5/23/2005 01:09:00 AM/ i know what you want to say