Thursday, June 02, 2005
Alright, as I'm writing this entry, my younger sister and mom is probably in the sky. What I mean is, they're on the aeroplane on the way to China. Yups! Some kind of school tour to Bejing for a week. Yeah, there's pros and cons about it.. I will have "freedom" for a week and totally nagged-free. But you know, deep down, I'll miss my both of them. Especially, my youngest sister. She maybe annoying as what she's been doing for the past few nights, sticking her pokemom stickers all over my shorts when I'm totally not aware about it.( Excuse me, Iwas reading a book, wouldnt know a thing on what's happening.) But you know, she's the joy giver in the family and I'll definitely miss her silly remarks about stuff. *sigh
My elder sister and Dad arent at home now, they went out with their buddies. Dont get it wrong, I'm not lonely. Spending some time by myself is pretty nice too. And the thought of going out with my sister's pals ( I know my older sister kinda thinks that I'll be totally bored to tears at home for she kept asking me to go out with her just now.) really gonna bore me even more. We( as in, my sister's pals) dont even have a common topic to talk about. There's the disadvantage of having such a wide age gap. I'd totally appreciate that, sis. But nah, I think I'll give it a miss!
Dad's so sweet sometimes. He volunteered to buy dinner for me later. But seriously, I'm better of my own! Hah! Thanks dad! ( If you ever read this, anyway.)
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be a good girl and I'll probably give the house a good sweep when both my older sister and dad are off to work. Oh damn, I realised that I haven cleaned up my room. We'll worry about that later!
Shall not blog till there's anything else that I must note down! Till then! :)
6/02/2005 05:47:00 PM/ i know what you want to say