Wednesday, June 22, 2005
My back's been aching since morning. I even have to slouch whenever I stand. Oh darn, please please spare me from this back ache?
Gonna watch the preview with my younger sister later.. and you know! I can hardly wait for it! And man... I didnt go see Edison Chen in the end. SO SAD, right? Haha, thank goodness, Bal and Lena agreed to lend me the photos to go develop it. Yah, they had a hard time taking photos, i know. So, thank you guys!
Oh yes, was complaining to my Math Tutor that I cannot see the casts and he was like, " Huh? You mean they came already?"
" Yes! They were here since 12 plus"
"Then, how come you didnt go?"
"Duh. Because we're having tution now. Besides, if i were to cancel tution because of them.. my mom would come after me with a chopper."
" Aiyah. Then you should have told me earlier then I'll help you think of an excuse la! Say, i've got work to do so i cannot have tution."
(continues doing my Math Sums without replying.)
Can you IMAGINE that!
Shall not say any further.. because I've realised that i've forgotten to do my the other Literature essay. Can you even believe it? Thank goodness Nicole and Wendy were discussing the question yesterday during tution! Haha!
Oh yes, my mom loved the bouquet of flowers that I've choose for her. Dad decided to pay it all! The bouquet's nice and it was worth buying it too! It costed my dad 25 bucks. Pretty cheaply for a bouquet for roses, aint it?
Right now, I'll continue doing my Literature essay, then I'llneed to sweep the floor, and prepare myself to go to Hotel Inter-Continental ( Yah. I wish! :p)--- actually, Hotel Cafe Plaza at Beach Road for dinner later. Mom's treat! Yay! And after that, I'll be off to watch the preview at 915pm. Hahahah! I guess... while my younger sister and I are watching the Movie.. my sis, dad and mom will be staying put in the hotel till further notice! Hahahahah!
6/22/2005 01:51:00 PM/ i know what you want to say