Friday, July 15, 2005
Ah, finally! I'm heading for the weekends. Which mean, NO more 3am studies, NO more bad tantrums. More time to do whatever i want. Yay. But, it's only for 2 days. So sad, huh. The sec4s attended another talk about the O levels this week. And seriously, i think those talks are making me work harder. It's that kind of an invisible push in your brain that tells you to BUCK UP. Hahaha.
School's been tiring as well. I mean, being in school till 330pm is obviously tiring, not to mention draining as well. By the time i get home, the energy to study really deteriorates a whole lot. That's why i have to wake up at 3 to study for at least 1 and a half hours. That's the reason why my dark eye rings are getting really obvious. ( Tiffany! You're making me feel even more depressed) And that's the reason why i cannot shit in the morning anymore. Goodness, the stress level is way high. However, i was thinking, i'd probably face bigger stress in the future, thus, this is only the beginning. Haha, rather tormenting to think of it this way, huh.
Working hard on my F&N coursework B, and the execution is this coming monday--- Racial Harmony Day. Crapp. Okay, I intend to undo the whole coursework because it's really full of rubbish and i really should do something about it. Whisking or creaming method, someone tell me.
Teachers' Day Audition is on Thursday. Gotta make up for those CIP hours. So many things, yet so little time. It's getting frustrating somehow.
Oh yes, did i mention that the Chinese Listening was totally tough? Hah, i cant do anything about it now though. I cannot do chinese. Okay, you might say that it's all in the head.. but, i'm not confident for my mother tongue at all.
Let's just let it go and I'll see what I'll decide on August. :) I'm gonna watch the chinese serial now. ( Hah! See the irony?)
7/15/2005 09:08:00 PM/ i know what you want to say