Sunday, July 24, 2005
I do not know what the hell's happening to my family. I do not know what the hell's happening to my family.
It's putting me off right now as I'm typing this post. Feeling irritated and utterly frustrated. Well, if this is gonna be it, I'll tell myself to concentrate on my own stuff and not give a damn about it anymore. I do not get it, why must this thing happen whenever it's nearing the exams?
Dont the adults have brains to even think about it?
All they care is about themselves. How irritable, how selfish. I used to think that I've got a good family. Now, I beg to differ.
It doesn make sense at all. This is getting really annoying and it's seriously irksome to even think about this.
It's scary to say this, but I'm already quite numb to this whole damn crap. Seems to me i should care about myself and be selfish and calculative in whatever way i can. That's the example I've seen through them.
Yah, follow them and I'll screw myself up. How stupid and childish is this going to be?
7/24/2005 06:41:00 PM/ i know what you want to say