ENTRIES

Monday, July 04, 2005
I feel like a muddle head! Change that, i AM a muddle head.

Oh great, my elder sister asked if i've been checking my gmail account. Hah, and to tell you the truth.. i haven touched it since 2 months ago? And yes, I'd totally forgot what's my email address! I've been fiddling here and there.. and the best part is, i cannot even retrieve it back. Kind of a stupid ending, huh. And to make me feel even worst, Yahoo just freezed my email account as well. As in, my yahoo account. Hahaha! This basically shows that I cannot handle 3 email accounts! Okay, guess I'll just stick to hotmail.

Well, I must say that today's been a fulfilling day. At least I see myself really studying hard now. Been spending my time on Chemistry and studying about Alkane and Alkene. Okay, you know why is this so? Because during Chemistry tution yesterday, my tutor was practically breathing onto my worksheet, and just keeps staring at what alphabet i'm gonna choose for my MCQ. and yes.. i was under so much pressure alright, because I didnt know a damn thing about homologous series and blah blah blah. Totally scary.

Oh yes! I've been doing my Chinese Orals too! And I'm so glad that I'm making my younger sister ( who's 11 this year) to study with me. Heh,heh,heh. At least, we get to motivate one another. Haha, half the time i was screaming at her though. Oh yes, my sister also stopped me from gobbling another spoon full of chocolate ice cream. I instructed her to stop me from eating anything from 2 to 7.. and if i didnt obey her, she's able to do anything to me. Hah! It works pretty well, alright!

Ah-ha! I've also followed mum's instructions to change the bedsheets for the 3 rooms. (Usually, i'll just change my OWN bedsheets.) Haha! Obviously, my sweetie sister helped my along the way. So, thanks jx! You've been a wonderful help! :)

And to Fel, I know you'll get over it. Because, you've always been strong headed and determined for all your 21 years. No matter what happens, i just wanna say.. I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU!!
Let's go catch A Lot like Love, yes? Hahahaha! :)

Mom's coming home soon, yay!

7/04/2005 06:02:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com