Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Just done with Maths tution, finally. I tell you, you can hardly see me placing my bum on the chair and doing Math questions for 2 hours. 2 hours plus plus PLUS for nuts. Hahaha! Anyway, had a fabulous lunch at Macdonalds' ( for the umpteen time, i think i'm gonna get constipation soon. I'm not eating enough of my veggies!! and obviously, an increase in calories. *gulp) with GayGang! Heh,heh,heh. Hah, my mad gang has decided to drink coke in a different way. You know, as in how the ancient chinese people drink their tea from their little tea cups? With its fast action and all.. thank goodness no one blurted out their coke into anyone's faces. Hah, we were laughing and all. How fun, especially with my fantastic friends! :)
Okay, i have to remember to bring FHM magazines tomorrow. Gonna ask my sister for it. Er, I hope she allows because most of the time, she doesn allow me to read it. (I've got to sneak into her room to flip a few pages of the magazines.) Okay, I'm not into these magazines, alright! It's just out of plain curiousity. Anyway, I'm bringing the magazines to do up some sex related topics la. I forgot what's the title... so, we'll just see how we're on it tomorrow, yeah?
English lesson. Was totally horrible. Having not to see Ms Kuar for a week, the first time we see her this week we were asked to do a compostition. How's that, huh. Dont think i'll do well cus i had a serious writer's block. ( Hey, i haven wrote a compostion since the MidYears.)