Monday, July 25, 2005
Yay! Another major thing is out of my life! And that's the CIP. Hahah, pretty glad that i've finally completed my 6 hours. Hah, i love the granny that talked to me. She kept reminding me to go back home, bathe, eat and then study! Haha, how cute. And she told me about her kids, how hardworking they are and everything. And boy, she's indeed enjoying her retirement. :) It's kinda nicee to see the elderly appreciate the students coming down to visit them. Oh yes, that granny told me to visit her again as she'll be here everyday. I will, granny! Heh,heh,heh.
Nothing's really exciting right now.. it's only 5 more weeks to the Prelims and i'm totally freaking out. Oh yes! Chemistry for 3 whole periods tomorrow. How cool is that, someone tell me?
Haha! I forgot to mention that the weekends were a blast, totally. Haha! Finally lay my hands on Harry Potter's Half-blood Prince and most ridiculously, i've read the entire book by Sunday, 4pm. Hahaha. You see, i haven done any revisons nor homework till Sunday evening. ( Yes, please shoot me and make me die. ) and i've been staying up to 2am to read that book. Heh,heh. How obsessed! :/ Harry's my superhero!
And I'm glad that Fel and I manage to have a fabulous jog to Kovan lastnight. Hahah! Just told her that I was really feeling vexed and asked if she wanted to accompany me for a jog. Suprise,surprise! My big sister actually agreed to it. No doubt, we've talk so many stuff, especially how things are at home. We shared some oh-so-effective hints to ease the tension. Hoho! and 1 or 2 hot gossips too. Hahah! Let's just pray that our family wouldnt be torn into pieces, huh!
Well, i've got nothing else to blog about except that the fact that i'm totally tired, my legs are aching and that... I STILL HAVE TO STUDY FOR CHEMISTRY TEST TOMORROW. Uggh. Oh yes, i need to mention that I'm looking forward to the sec4 farewell as well. Teehee! :D
7/25/2005 05:57:00 PM/ i know what you want to say