Friday, February 24, 2006
Aloha! I cant help but to give a big HURRAY for today is a FRIDAY. Gone are the days that's been rather hectic for me. I mean, it's been very long since i've become so stressed up.. mainly due to the interviews at Polys. Been on a emotion roller coaster this week... something that I have not told anyone yet.
Oh well, just let it go already. The week ahead is something I'm going to look forward to. Posting results out on March 3rd. I hope to get into the course I want.
Anyway, the main highlight for this week would be the meet up with my buddies at Sentosa. Although Wenxin and Fangying couldn make it ( it would be much better if they come along) , the 4 of us did enjoy ourselves to the maximum. Ha, the weather was very unpredictable. Very. Drizzled, rain, sun high up again. Hahahha. There was one point where we were all sunbathing under the sun happily then suddenly we were like, " Hey. Where's the Sun again?" "Crap, the dark clouds blocking the Sun." Then, I started to imitate one of the situations that happened in White Chicks. There was this situation where one of the "blondes" was happily suntanning at the beach, then out of nowhere, "she" went, " What happened to the Sun" ( or something like that). The next moment, "she" opened her eyes and to "her" outmost horror, there was this BIG oily guy standing behind her head, grinning at her. Haha, i was that "BIG oily guy" and Tracy became my victim for awhile.
We definitely had a good time out there. Oh yes, we experienced the Chairlift ride for 5 bucks. Whoa, the feeling was exhilarating. Balerie and Michelle were obviously freaked out, Balerie froze--- like an ice. Hahaha, I was wearing slippers at that time, and i didnt want to risk them.. so i had to remove them on air and place them in the beach bag. Hahaha. You should try that. Oh yes! We had a snapshot of ourselves on air as well. Hahahah! The second time we rode on her, we were all cool. *winks* We wanted to scream but we came out with a very weak "ahhh" instead.
Oh yes! I had a great time with a hermit crab as well. Hahah, I picked it up and played with it for awhile while the rest were sunbathing. Michelle became distracted-- I guess i'm the only person who's so enthusiatic about things like that. It was sooo cute. Ha! And my buddies are a lazy bunch of people. None of them wanted to play frisbee with me. (Even Michelle! ) No fair! Yes, they played for awhile but still!
We tried our mighty best to tan ourselves ( although we heard a few protests from Balerie) with suntanning oil. Haha, the results werent that fantastic. Haha, yes! I love that red glow on my cheeks though. HA!
Ngee Ann's interview wasnt as bad as i thought. I actually had a great time coming out with a presentation in 10 minutes with my "stranger" groupmates. I mean, it's just so nice that we can get all chummy and everything at the end of the session. Kind of amazing, actually! :D
Alright for now, going to type an email to my mom at Dubai. I promised her already.
Oh yes, to end of to this post, I wanna wish my beloved Shijie a Happy Sweet 17th Birthday! May all your dreams come true! Meet up with you really really really soon. I promise! :)
2/24/2006 08:38:00 PM/ i know what you want to say