Monday, February 20, 2006
Back from Handbells! Hahahaha. Really awed by the way we played, although there were loads of "HUHs?!" " I DUNNOs." " ???s" all over the classroom. We had a hard time finding out the correct notes and all. (Hello, it's been 8 months plus since we've got together and played the SYF pieces. Ahem.)
Well, something magical happened though.. towards the end of the practice. I guess we were all too tired by the end of the day that we decided to play the whole song all over again... and alas! Slowly and magically, we got the notes right. Way cool, huh. :D And we played the entire song for 3 times or so. PL Handbells.... GO! :)
Right, we still got the Chinese Song to settle with... and all we're left is 4 more weeks before the performance. Wish us luck!
Okay, for the past few days.. I've been stuck with Korean Soapy Love Serials. ( hahaha. I'm so embarrassed to say this, but i've borrowed Wenxin's Stairway to Heaven. I've watch the entire drama 5 times already. HAH! ) Come to even think of it, i watched it during O levels as well. ( It's that addictive.) HA. Yes, I proclaim myself as an ardent fan of that serial. And no doubt, i still cry during the show, although i spent 75% of my time psycho-ing myself to CRY. Dont cry, no kick. Hehehehe.
Oh yah! Thank goodness that little voice on my head told me to check my phone during Handbells today. TP has rung me up and told me to go for the CMM's interview tomorrow. How exciting, man. I literally jumped out of joy when the lady called me. Before that, i was telling my mates what course i want to take.
:) Alright for now.. Going to have an early night. I've got to make egg-bread and prepare dad's lunch and breakfast tomorrow morning. Hahahaha. My pancakes failed rather miserably. I was laughing at myself this morning... stupid pancakes. Fear not though, I'm going to try to make better ones next week or something. I'll make sure that little sis wont have the chance to eat her Honeystars with Milk every morning.. JUST MY PAINCAKES. ( Pancakes, i mean.)
*evil laughs*
2/20/2006 08:46:00 PM/ i know what you want to say