ENTRIES

Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Did I ever mentioned that I've got a cat named Garfield? Hahaha! Okay, he/she isnt mine, he/she belongs to the Neighbourhood. Yes, he/she is a stray cat. (Okay, I'll just assume that Garfield's a HE, okay? It gets really troublesome to type out he/she along the way.)

Hah! I'm the one who named it Garfield because he's orange in colour. Garfield's not as fat as the real Garfield though. Aiayah, dont ask me why i named it Garfield because that's the only reason i can give. He's Orange, okay? . And because i'l keep going downstairs to find him, i think he knows his name is Garfield already, because he meows at me whenever i call him. It's going to be a matter of time that the whole block knows his name. HAHA! That's because we usually call him pretty loudly everytime we see him.

Okay, it's been a few weeks since i've been calling him and not touching him at all. Kind of intimidated by his sharp claws. Hence, Jx and I decided to pick up our courage to go touch him yesterday. As usual, he meowed at us when we call out his name.. and yes! Garfield walked towards us, looking at us with his bright eyes. Then, he laid down and started stretching himself ( you know, like how dogs do that whenever they want a pat. I always need to make a mental note that a cat isnt a dog) Weirdly enough, while the 2 of us were looking at him idiotically, he stood up and started to rub himself against the pillar. I do not get this action that he did, though. Would ask Tina what it means by a cat rubbing itself against the pillar later. HA!

To my surprise later, he walked up towards my feet ( still meowing) and wanted to rub his furry body against my legs. Overly friendly cat, but i do NOT appreciate it. So i sort of gave a yelp and stepped back. Ha, so mean right?

Alright, to cut the whole story short ( I'm getting a little bit tired typing this), i poked Garfield. Yes, poked. HAHA!

I'll probably go visit Garfield later downstairs. :D

That was last night's exciting situation. Today, i went to the Guan Yin Miao (Chinese Temple) with my mum. Prayed for goodwill and good health! I dont usually go inside the temple cause` i'm worried i might have breathing difficulties. However, i did today. :) Before that, we walked around Bugis for a short while. Well, Mum bought us 2 Kipling bags ( Am supposed to share with my sisters). One is for school, though. See! I've got so much fate with Kipling. It's been 11 years since i've been having Kipling bags for school! There's a similarities between Kipling and I though. It starts with a letter K, like my surname. And it's got a gorilla as it's mascot. ( So that's King Kong for you. A nickname given to me since Primary school. Long accepted it. HAHA! :D)

Alright, am glad today! Long entry here, i know!

2/07/2006 05:15:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com