Sunday, February 26, 2006
Hah! I'm so happy! So very happy.
For the past few months, i was caught in a frenzy by Mr Kwon Sang Woo. I watched his dramas and I vowed that one day, I will learn to play the Stairway To Heaven's theme song. Hence, i've been searching up and down, left to right to no avail. I gave up and I forced myself to come up with the tune by myself. Let's just say i suceeded about 60% on the right hand. Hahahah! Imagine my frustration and agony whenever i laid my butt down there for 30 mins coming up with those chords and all. Hahahah!
So, imagine my happiness and joy when i just stumbled onto that forum, signed up membership, and some nice person shared the piano score there. My heart stopped for awhile, man. No kidding! :D
HA! HA! HA! I'm so delighted. Sometimes, things just happen like that.. when you dont expect it to happen at all. How Funny.
Okay, it's 1130pm. I dont think i wanna disturb my neighbours by playing the piano now. Ha, let's just say... spare them the agony. But then again.. I CANT WAIT FOR THE SUN TO COME OUT TOMORROW.
I am so gonna run to the piano first thing in the morning... okay, after making breakfast and sending my sister to school, watch Sad Sonata ( HA! I think Tina's gonna laugh.. Am watching another Korean Drama, my dear! ), wait till 10am ( That's when everyone in my block would have stretch their lazy bones--- I am a considerate neighbour) and then.. LAY MY HANDS ON MY PIANO. I will get it right by tomorrow, i dont caree. It's been my dream to play that song over and over again.
I'm so happy, I can sing! :)
Shucks. Need to do housework tomorrow morning. Oh bother. Nevermind though, I've got that score anyhow!
Oh yes. Tracy and I were exchanging a few SMS.
T: Hello. Watch Final Destination tomorrow want? M: Tomorrow got school leh. T: What school? Are you dreaming? M: I got handbells la. You're making it sound like I'm reallly a nutcase.
Sometimes.... I just dont know what to say. HAHAH!
2/26/2006 11:22:00 PM/ i know what you want to say