ENTRIES

Saturday, February 25, 2006
Oh my gosh. I tell you, Jay Chou's totally awesome. He really is. I'm listening to the song that he'd composed specially for the the Paparazzi.. and oh boy. I have to say that this young man here is definitely talented. Ultra coolness.

Last night, I played his entire album while reading his lyrics.. and really! The way he creates a song and bringing out a message through it... it's way too difficult for me to describe. The Paparazzi Song is totally cool. Haha. " Gou, Gou, Gou Gou." ( as in, dog dog dog dog.) It's so hilarious! I was grinning and laughing when I read his lyrics and listening to the song.

Okay, I think Balerie's gonna grin from ear to ear if she ever reads this post. But anyway, to those of you who haven bought his album...you'd better get one now. This one's definitely worth your entire pocket. :D

I was wondering if he'd actually went out of tune in one of his songs. The one worded song.. "Feng" or " Peng" song. Hahahaha. I was listening through my Nano and i was like, " Hey! Was that on purpose or something?" Better ask Mrs Chou later. (tsk. You and I probably know who I'm referring to.. :) )

Oh yes, my mum might be visiting my blog later. I decided to give her my URL to let her know what's going on in my life. Hahaha! I mean, i've even given my blog address in my 500 word statement for Ngee Ann's interview. I dont think it's a big deal, actually. It's kind of cool. I think my mum would agree too! :D

To my mummy: Hey mum! If you are here, do TAG! Hahaha. It's that pink box down there.. Just let me know that you're here! *winks*

I think I need Tina's help. Hahaha, I want to create an archive! Anyone?

2/25/2006 12:39:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com