ENTRIES

Friday, February 03, 2006
Okay, am back after a few days. Went to Ngee Ann Poly yesterday to check out what they have with Michelle, Wenxin, Balerie and Tracy. Must say that we almost died half way during the journey. Not only our plan to "cheat" the bus uncle failed.. the entire journey was so long that my bum ached. Main highlight yesterday that, I FAILED TO FIND HAGRID! Ha, go down to Ngee Ann if you want to know if Hagrid's really there. And yes, the Ice Milo.. god. The way it goes down your throat. Yummy! I'll always remember PL would never fail to get us Ice Milo during Sports Day and Racial Harmony Day.

Other than that.. Ngee Ann's pretty cool. The FilmMedia studies is kind of intriguing. There's so many things going on in a small room. And oh yes! Before i forget to add, i actually allowed a student to check my blood-type. Yep! Even though i already knew mine. Let's just say that the following saying, " curiousity killed a cat" really worked out for me. All of them ( i mean my buddies) reckoned that they squeezed out a little too much blood. Ha! 5 minutes of a bloody situtation. So after that, the guy was like, " Okay, you're a A-" " What? I thought I'm a A+"

Hahaha. Okay, so am I A negative or A positive? They concluded that I had a little plus in me. *weak laughs* I'll just stick that I'm an A positive anyhow.

Alright, i've yet to think what i really want. Emms. The results are coming soon and i have to say that i'm really really really really really ( okay, you've got me.) extremely nervous about it. I mean, who isnt?

Gonna watch " I Not Stupid Too" with my mom and lil sister later. Mom told me to bring loads of tissue paper so i'm going to listen to her.

Eh, go support local stuff.

2/03/2006 02:35:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com