ENTRIES

Thursday, March 02, 2006
Hello to all! I'm guilty.

I'm guilty for not cleaning up my room although I've been keeping mental notes in my head. I'm guilty because I haven swept the house for the past 2- 3 days. I'm guilty for being so obsessed in the internet and sometimes ( tsk, sometimes) neglecting my little sister in a studies.

Ah-ha. I think you can just put me in jail.

Went down the Kovan to buy some groceries. ( Cococrunch and honeystars, yet again!) Went out of NTUC with plastic bags. Walked down to Heartland Mall to check out CDs. ( hahahaha. This is totally amazing. I just told Fel that I will never buy CDs again. ) Hahah! And, they're not only CDs, they are Korean CDs. Hahaha! I am beginning to understand why Michelle's into Korean music. ( Ha, I use to comment on Michelle's korean frenzy.. but now! )

Granted, i dont understand their language, dont speak Korean and dont eat Korean food. I think I'm just being caught up by the Korean very drama-mama serials. So much so, i'm into their melo-music. Ha. ( Please, knock hard on my head. Fel, you're an exception. HAHA.) I went up to the music store, grab that Mr Kwon Sang Woo's MVs CD ( However you call that.) and began to debate whether if it really worthed my 25 bucks. I'm a person who really think before buying.. Refusing to let that CD go, i walked around the store "looking" at other CDs.. and at the end of the day, I walked out of the music store with nothing. HAHAHA. I guess it's just very difficult for people to earn my money.

Reckoned that I wouldnt even understand whatever the Singer's singing, and that, I probably wont watch the MVs everyday. So nope, it didnt worth my money at all. Hey, but i wont hesistate to borrow it from someone who has it. HAHA. :D







I just dont understand why some girls my age are treating their bodies as though they're on display. Putting up very ugly pictures ( for example, looking as though your body is being caught up in a fish net.) on their own online journals. I dont think anyone would be turned on, unless your head is sick. I just find it really sad. I mean, why are these girls treating their bodies like that? Have they lost their dignity and their pride? Why allow people to regard you as someone cheap? Indeed, you will gain attention. Unwanted ones though... and are you being proud of it? Treasure your dignity, please! You have only one life to live, so please, live it well!

To each his own. I'm just stating my view.

Edited>>
Ha! I tried to set up a blog patrol thing in my blog (by myself! ) because I thought i can accomplish something really proud in this blog of mine (by myself!) To cut the long story short, it didnt succeed. See lah, so sad right? hahahah! Oh well, not that I really care..

Oh yes! I think you're in for a treat if you happened to be in my blog. I want to share with you a video that has got Mr Kwon Sang Woo singing the STH's themesong. ( and that's the song I'm playing on the piano!) Okay, not knowing how to put it on my blog itself.. I'll just give you the URL to it, okay? Enjoy! :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Y1lV4IaAMg

Ha. I thought it was really funny because he looked so stiff. Give this guy a chance though, he's an actor ( a very good one!). Not a singer. Haha, and i'm smitten by him for his bravery to sing in front of a big crowd. He's so good looking. HAHAH. Fel was gushing over him last night when i told her about it.

Time to go back to human-world. Enough of cyberspace already. :p

3/02/2006 02:26:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com