Friday, March 31, 2006
Hmms. Decided to type in this post because I've been wondering for the last 5 minutes why Santa Claus's fat. I mean, we picture Santa as a really big and jolly person. Seriously, cant he lead a healthy life-style, be trim and fit with 6pacs? ( HA! I cant really imagine Santa with 6 Pacs) This question just hit me because I was watching MTV's reality show-- with 2 really humongous men competing with each other. Nonetheless, they reminded me of Santa ( Especially with their beer-bellies and long " goatee". Ha! Beard, beard. I know! ) A rather silly post but I really want to see a healthy Santa soon! Dont gorge yourself or be bulimic, Santa! :p
I wantto seeyour 6 pecsby nextChristmas!
My body's hurting madly. It's probably due to the badminton game with Wendy and Michelle 2 days ago. :( It just goes to show how long I haven played badminton!
3/31/2006 03:24:00 PM/ i know what you want to say