ENTRIES

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Okay, I've been practising the piano dilligently to an extent I think my neighbours are getting tired of the song already. Hahahaha. What to do, this is Qian Ru for you. *winks*

The Korean drama that I'm watching now is plain tragic. It's like, wah lao.. why cant they just be together and live happily ever? I'm totally dismayed by the whole plot. But come to think of it, if I'm a flim maker.. i'll probably make it tragic as well. Gone are the happy days man.. ha! So pessismistic right? But hey, there's 20 discs in the whole package and each disc takes up 1 and a half hours of your time.. I mean, it's almost impossible to make you smile at every moment right? ( I seriously cant think of other ideas on how to make the viewers happy. Kiss, you smile. Hold hands, you grin. What else, man? ) So make you cry lah. Hahaha. The point is, I sort of understand the scriptwriter's plight. Go figures.

However, I understand the viewer's point of view as well.. (Duh, because I am one.) It's like, " Wah Lao. Everytime cry and cry AND cry.. and shit! She/He dies again! What the heck is the world becoming to? The villians rule, the heros die? Damn it. I'll never watch another serial like that again!! " *walks over the the DVD player and reluctantly switched it off* "

Come back 5 minutes later, and you'll think again, " I'm not happy with the ending!!" ( If there's time again, you'll watch the last episode.. frown and cry. ) Then, the funniest thing happen, you head down to the rental stall and rent another melodrama serial--- from Korea. And start weeping all over again.

Okay. That's me, again. That's what i've been doing for the past 2 weeks. And yea, I'm still holding onto Wenxin's Stairway to heaven. And you know what? I'm so reluctant to watch the last disc, because I'm just so not happy with the ending. HA!

Sometimes, people just have different views. The producer wants something out of the ordinary, but the viewers just wants happy endings. How to compromise?

Alright, i'll think about that someday, i promise.

For now, I need to drag little sister to the bed. That girl needs some sleep. She's having exams tomorrow and it seems like she doesnt really care. How cool. I'll slaughter her if she comes back with any red marks, man. But i think, before i can even do it.. my mom would have killed me first.

OH WELL! :)

3/01/2006 01:37:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com