ENTRIES

Sunday, April 30, 2006
Ha, I had a very very good dinner today. You have absolutely NO idea how much I ate. :D

Seriously, what the hell's wrong with laughing at the computer? Seems like Fel has got a BIG problem with that. Really, I'm just have a jolly good time with my friends in the cyberspace.. what's wrong with laughing? What's bad about laughing? Yes, it gets very freaky to start laughing aloud in the middle of the night... but I just cant keep it inside me. I need to laugh, I really do! :D

I digress. MSN's been so screwed up for me that I really have NO words to describe my annoyance. MSN knows that I'm obviously online.. but I keep getting signed out without knowing.

Oh yaaa. I've been keeping my eyes on the elections ( first time ever) for the past 2 days. Hahaa, Just cant wait for the results, man. Come to think of it, it's kind of obvious.. but sometimes, the impossible happens. Damn, just vote right, okay? Dont ruin MY future.. cus I'm not allowed to vote till the next elections? Hahahaaaaa..

Alright. I just remembered that I need to check out on MediaSociety's lecture notes.

4/30/2006 11:20:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com