Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I just need to type that Kwon Sang Woo's really suave. :) I definitely had an enjoyable time with both Wanyi and Alicia! Lynette, you missed a whole lot, okay! :(
Here's the deal: Head down to Plaza Sing. Board a lift that takes you to level 7. Tranfix your eyes onto the glass doors. HAHA. He's EVERYWHERE at Level 7. :D
Poor Alicia, she didnt had a single clue what movie she was going to watch. Evil Wanyi didnt tell her. Hahahhaa! :p Running Wild definitely made Wanyi and I go wild. I tell you, both of us were gushing all over him. (me, especially.) Silly Wanyi grabbed my hand the moment she saw him on appearing.
Gruesome parts there was. Probably not as bad as House Of Wax.. cus today, i brought a bigger bag that could hide me from the gruelty. ( is there such a word?) Everytime I anticipated something was going to happen, i'll hide for safety. I guess Wanyi was rather amused, but seriously.. if i saw more gore and all, I would have puke out my milkshake. Hahaha!
O-kay. I have to admit that Kwon Sang Woo's appearance isntt hat impressive. Messy long hair, plenty of facial hair, face that looked really oily to me wouldnt be appealing for first-timers ( Like Alicia! ) . Drastic change indeed. Then again, he is portrayed as a very harsh homicide detective( a big contrast from the other cool-headed mainlead ( who i dont really caree, seriously.)) who rather get things done by using a little violence. Please, those thugs messed with him much worse than he did to them! I was so worked out that i almost blurted out a censored word. :( Haha!
Those ladies beside me were also sighing when we saw his plight.
Complete Injustice was what i felt during the show. I really hope it doesnt happen in real life where Law accuses somebody and making them as scapegoats.
It's definitely a good movie, better than watching the squrriel chasing after the chestnut. HAHA. Not bad a plot, with a very good looking mainlead... what more do you ask for? :)
4/11/2006 10:30:00 PM/ i know what you want to say