ENTRIES

Saturday, April 08, 2006
I was rather amused by what lil sister did today. It's has been a few weeks since black ants have been invading my house; no doubt, we're really irritated by them. I guess Jx just wanted her sweet revenge on them. I was wondering what was the commotion in the kitchen this afternoon, ( heard the banging on the dryer in the kitchen) as usual, Jx was having her fun paralysing those ants. I think she paralysed 10 ants in all? Not that paralysing them is a total sin, ( I do that as well-- ANTS. Seriously, what use do they have? They cant eat cockroaches and lizards up.) but what really upset me was that, she placed those ants into the freezer after that! It was totally sadistic, I tell you.

Me* shouting*: What the heck JX? What are you doing?

JX ( taking out an ant from the freezer then placing another one in) : I'm just giving them retribution!

Me: How can you be so mean? What if I place you in Antartica?

JX ( giving the DUH look) :Hello! The freezer IS NOT Antartica.

Me ( grabbing her hand;she's obviously fighting back, threatening to thrown the almost dead ant on me. ) : OEI! The freezer IS Antartica to the ant. They dont even have clothes on them! They are just made of skeletons! HELLO, what if i threw you in Antartica without clothes on?

The situation is getting hilarious, please continue reading this.

Little sister "rescues" the frozen ant and places it on the dryer.
Me: Okay, now what?

Little sister cups her both hands together and started blowing air for the ant. I think she wanted to give it some warmth to "defroze" the ant but to no avail --- the ant was already dead. I mean, it was so funny that I started bursting out loud. That little girl looked as though she was giving the ant CPR. I was thinking aloud that the ant would have died even further because of the breath she's giving out. :p Obviously, she heard that and gave me a slap on the shoulder.

I think the ants have already pasted a huge BEWARE poster of little sister's sadistic face in their nest. She probably killed 100 ants for the past 3 days or so. Ha! I really wonder what kind of other "retributions" the ants will experience. The mastermind is still planning, i guess!

Nonetheless, I'm still upset about it. Was complaining it to dad and elder sister just now. Here's what elder sister said.

" Actually, it's really not that bad. Some scientists might have placed ants into the freezer as well. To see how much the freezer can slower their movement, that is. " ( I still dont know how my elder sister managed to come out with such logic. It still sounds ridiculous. ANTS. Like, Hurh? )

I was pretty worked out about it, " But she didnt place 2-3 ants into the freezer," I wagged an accusing finger at little sister before commenting.

"She placed about 10!"
"I placed about 10!"

"SEE?! Totally sadistic. And, it's really gross to have paralysed ants in the freezer! The ants are made up of skeletons only! What if i placed you in Antartica with just a skeleton?"

" Ants have fur, what!"

HA. It just came out from little sister's mouth. It was so funny that she started to laugh out loud as well. Obviously, she knows she made a mistake. So cute!





Let's see, I think the most cruel thing I did was creating a swimming pool for the ants to swim in. Oh! Also, surrounding water around the ant, challenging them to swim across. HAHAH. :D Let's just say that I'm not as creative as Jx to come out with a freezing method. :)

edited>>>
I need to mention that I had a very good dinner with family today! :D

4/08/2006 11:44:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com