Tuesday, May 23, 2006
It's been a loooong draggy day at school! Hahaha! EFFIE'S MAD MAD MAD. Hahha! She's so funny and cute! Hahaha! (are you reading this, Effie?) Hahha! I'll make Effie 'anti-potato' soon. Just gimme a few more months. :D
GDF's kind of crappy. C'mon. It's not even an exam subject.. why do we need FOUR whole hours of tutorial? It's just too long, la. Can someone explain to me? The 3 of us ( Abelin, Kenneth and I) were just having self-entertainment through out. Bah-ha! Went to the library to "sleep".Abelin and I tried very hard to sleep somehow; but only Kenneth managed it well. So we ended up entertaining ourselves all over again. Abby's just full of literally crap. Hahha!
Can I just mention that Apel's lessons are.... FUN? (it gets rather tiresome though.. after half and hour ) Hahahha! Our teacher was so spontaneous! She allowed us to throw paperballls at her! Hahahha! Doesnt sound correct. She made us aimmed the paperballs into the box that she's holding. Nonetheless, a few of us hit her ( not on purpose, I hope) and she didnt even get angry. :)
Marketing. Gawd, Marketing. ( I've yet to do 2 more journals. ) Haha, i dont wish to elaborate further.
Oh-kay.. so the few of us went out to the SDC to play pool. Hahaha. Okay, I didnt play. Cailin, Asher and Kenneth played the last 5-10 minutes before they closed. So basically, for the half and hour or so.. we were yaking, talking about the girl who was totally absorbed in her dancing in some private room, ( I'm not sure if she knew that the glass-panel was see-through. but yes, we were ALL looking at her. Was kind of hilarious.) and stonning. ( Or spending quality time, like what Kenneth would say.)
Barsssket. I'm supposed to get started on Journal 3. Hahha! Just what am i doing?!
Tina: Thanks babe! Haha! GO CRAZY? Eh, count me in la. See you around! :) Wenxin: My essentialgraphs's starting next monday. Eh, like how fun can! HAHA! :p All the best for your tests! :D Shijie:Yes, definitely. DUH! :)
5/23/2006 10:49:00 PM/ i know what you want to say