ENTRIES

Sunday, May 21, 2006
Well, the week's been okay. Apart from being damn frustrated with that monkey that made me tear my hair out during essential graphics on a MONDAY( Monday, the FIRST day of the week) evening, it's been moderately okay. Hahaha! Stupid monkey made me feel so bad of myself.. Hahah! Plus points is, I definitely love hanging out with my classmates! Haha! They're just very happy people... especially Abelin. Hahaha! Girl, you're good!

School's food oily. (Sorry, i just had to say this.. it just popped out somewhere.) Seriously, it's unhealthy. How? I probably need to pack in my salad to school soon. hahhaa!

Okay, I'm done with 2 marketing journals (Finally.) I still have 2 more to go ( Hear me laugh!). No more logo for me. (yabedabedo.) Sem test coming out soon.. Balerie's been reminding me. Thing is, we haven got our time-table yet. No time-table = No tests ? Hahah! I cant wait for holidays to start. I cant wait to meet up with my long lost buddies. Wendy and Nicole, I want to sing karaoke! Hahhaa! Miss you girls.

Shijie, I miss you tons okay? Sorrry for not being able to meet you at school the other day. :(

I JUST WANT TO SING. ( I announce that my mind's all whirling and stuff, so i cant really think how i should organise my thoughts. I'll just let it flow, okay? )

Hymph. Like it or not, this song's been playing in my mind all over and over again. Here goes :

Torn- Natalie Imbruglia
I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn’t be that man that I adored
You don’t seem to know, or seem to care what your heart is for
I don’t know him anymore
There's nothin' where he used to lie
Our conversation has run dry
That's what's goin' on
Nothing’s fine
I'm torn

I'm all out of faith,
this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right
I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
and now I don't care, I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch
I'm torn

Okay, I cant be bothered to give the entire song. I'll just cut it short, yes?
-
What can i say about this? :)

Time to get started with work! Stop getting distracted! :(

5/21/2006 05:20:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com