Sunday, June 18, 2006
A-ha! Had another chatty session with best friend just now! :) It was so enjoyable! Come to think of it, we didnt use to have such frequent call-ups when we were in PL. (Agreeable, Michelle? :) )
Oh, I know your little secret, michelle! :p (okay, okay. I'll keep it hush,hush.)
So, dont beg me to tell you! >:)
We talked about the good old days ( right back to primary school) and yea, those silly memories... it definitely made a damn deep impression. We talked about growing up (hight tea during lunch break!! And being bridemaids for each other. OH MANNNN. ) and all .. and hell yea! We'd better keep in contact, I DONT CARE. You guys are gonna stick with me for the rest of your lives ( I DONT CARE). The SIX of you especially-- like it or not ( I DONT CARE.)
HA. Then suddenly, we started asking each other hypothetical questions. Michelle, think JON JON JON. ( or John) HAHAAA!
Ha! And yes, WE ( both mich and I) wanna contact Mrs KH Khoo. She's our PrimaryOne teacher! :) Who's in it with US?
Oh mann, my room's so messy. Horrible me. It's so messy to an extent i dont even feel like touching anything.
Cheers to FRIENDSHIP :D Thank god for y'all. :)
And yes, HAPPYPAPA'SDAY!
6/18/2006 02:18:00 AM/ i know what you want to say