ENTRIES

Monday, June 26, 2006
Hello hello! School started today and nope, it didnt started of with a bang. (Not that I want to, but whatever. ) Ha, i've have no idea what to type in here..

Except, I need to work and focus alot harder!! :) Yes, I really should. I need someone to kick me hard in my arse. (Yes, I see many hands and legs up in the air.)


See what I mean? I'm still typing all this rubbish and not getting to work!
And let's see.. the main highlight for today is that Someone in my home tried to smash up the TV. Ha! :)


Perhaps, this the period where I should really get myself locked up in my rooooom.

Tracy: BINGO. AWWWWW man. Hahhahahhhaahahhaa. See la, you should hang around my blog more often. I'll get you away from all your emo eye-candies.
Michelle: Oh my scardey cattt!! Hahahah! YES YES. We support Germany okay? Or rather, support him! HA! YES. Call you sooooon. Really really, I have so many things to tell/complain/laugh with you. I haven told you about F yet right? OOH MANN. You're so slooow. hahha!
Cherelle: Hahahha! You and your Kwon Sang Woo. I only get crrrazzy when i watch his shows man. Ha! His eyes are his most powerful assets man. Small but intense. Just like mine. HAHAH!

6/26/2006 10:51:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com