ENTRIES

Saturday, June 03, 2006
Hello.

Can I just say that Jonathan Leong's awesome? Hahahaha! Oh well, I watched the repeat of Singapore Idol just now, and yea! Jon, you go man! :D

It seems like I dont feel like home now. We dont talk as much now, we complain about each other, we just dont seemed like a..... family? Why's that so? I have no idea.

The moment I head back home from TP, my mom went, " So, where did you go? Go and play isit? You're always hanging out with your friends, laladeela..."

Point is, it's not like I dont attend dinner with the family, it's only yesterday that I headed out for dinner with Abby and Kenneth. As a matter of fact, I did go to TP to study today? How come it seems like my mom doesnt believe me? I was pretty put off by the question; i simply replied, " Yes, I went out to play. I went to Orchard, happy now?"

You might go, " Are you asking for trouble, Qian Ru? Just tell your mum that you went to study la!"

Thing is, she accuses me of going out to play. HA HA HA. Might as well, let her go think whatever she likes-- I didnt do anything wrong.






I have to admit that I definitely prefer going to school than being cooped up at home.






Shijie: Stop burning midnight oil.. ha! :)
Wenxin: Yea, all the best as wellll!! We just have perservere for a few days, and it's O V E R! Whoopeedooooo! :D

Hope all's well to everone!

6/03/2006 09:53:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com