ENTRIES

Sunday, June 11, 2006
How great. There's no one to talk to online, man! Is half the population catching X-Men2, that's why? Hahaaa!
What a cold day, today! :( Oh man, I'm having writer's block.

I must mention that I'd spent a wonderful time with Jx this evening. Both of us couldnt stop laughing at each other!

I'd a great time catching up with dearest Michelle over the phone last night as well! Hahaa! She told me the entire plot of Scarymovie4 and gawd, i couldnt stop laughing! Ha, Mich's got a greaaaat talent of telling bedtime stories before I go to bed. Please dial 81________ should you need bed time stories! She's the best candidate! Girl, dont cry alone okay? If you're feeling down, there's still ME. I make a wonderful listener! :) Ah-a! And you realised that it's been a looooong time since we yaked for so long! 1130 to 2am?! We must have been keeping truckloads of rubbish inside us, aint it! :p You know what, I'm so glad i rang you up! *hugs*

Alright, up till now.. there' STILL nobody to talk over in cyberspace. How pathetic! :(


Abby: Basssket! hahahahah! You're in self denial man! HAHAA. Okay la, my good actresss. :) You know what, I MISS SCHOOL. I cant imagine not meeting you guys for a month. (I'm still in a midst of "bargaining" with my parents over the ground) :( Thank goodness someone invented the TELEPHONE, man.

Chiku: Ha! Desperate? Hello, mighty me receive much love from EVERYONE ( Yes, includin YOU) . Perhaps you should try keeping a virtual boyfriend too! Then, we can compare which virtual boyfriend will survive looonger :D 0-0 for Sweden last night, aint it! OUCH.

OKAY. I think my ground's been lifted! YA-HOOOOOOO!

6/11/2006 08:15:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com