ENTRIES

Thursday, June 22, 2006
Nostalgia just hit me.

Gawd, how much I miss Handbells all of a sudden. The music that we played with our heart and soul..and rang till our arms ache ---damnm i just miss those times!

Although we are made up of a pretty small group, we still managed well. :)

Which makes me think, " Size doesnt matter; We have potential."
Each and everyone of us are instilled with the potential. Challenge yourself : Stretch your potential. You are not what you think you are.

"I dont do different things; I do things differently." What an insipiring quote that Mr Fong gave to Handbellers. Up till now, I still remember it. I've made this quote my own and I'm gonna work through this quote.


Alright, I'm very very tempted to broadcast "13 Days in France" on my blog. Any violent objections? Hahahhaha!

I need to cook my FAMOUS fried rice now. See you all later. :)

Tina: Now YOU know it. :)
Melissa: MEL, i miss you like NUTS. Gawd, wait for my SMS! I'm gonna DATE you out! We head out this weekend okay?? *Hugs

6/22/2006 06:09:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com