ENTRIES

Friday, June 09, 2006




The Winner. HAHA! See, I can feel it in my fingers!









My competitors. Ha! Ms Cheong looking very happy; Mr Loong looking very stonned( Eh! *pokes pokes* Smile MORE la! )














My one and true Fan: JX! hahah! She looks so elated in here! :D









HELLO, Y'ALL!
Effie: Hahahaha! What a loooooong tag, man!! Hello?! Who's the one always laughing for no reason? YOU! hahahaah! So adorable, i like ahhh! :D

Shijie: :`( Take care, okayyyy! Sem tests O V E R. Whoopeedoooooo. :)

Cheryl: Sadistic Pig!! I'm gonna SHOOT you down one day! Hahahha! :D

Let's see, I had a very good time with Hasanah, Abby, Effie, Kenneth and Samuel (and not forgetting YOU, Tracy! ) on Wednesday after Journalism test.

Oh, oh! Hahaa, I'll share some of my ridiculous answers that i wrote for Journalism.
Qn: What is a Slug?
My ans: A sticky situation

HAHHAA! Just shoot me? hahahhaa! Oh well. If i pass Journalism, I'll take journalism classes seriously next month. (okay, i forgot what's the correct answer.) And yea, i was laughing at my paper okay. It's just so amusing.

We headed down to Plaza Singapura before walking down to Orchard. Effie, a pat on your back for you! Hahaa, we crappped endlessly like there isnt any tomorrow. Didnt get to buy anything except for a bottle of nail polish at FACEshop. HA. Basically, we walked all over Orchard Road, and ended up at FarEast at the end of the day. Had dinner at RamenTen. Ha, what a situation over there. The music was so awesome; i could cry. The food was even better; I could laugh with glee and get choked by the Salmonramen.

Okay, I'm just kidding. Note that sarcasm up there! :) Basket, I must have sounded pretty complainy.

BUT STILL! >:(

Samuel and Hasanah went off after dinner.. gawd. You could have seen the scenerio at Ramenten. One by one, our parents started calling except for Effie. It was pretty ( no, make it THE) ultimate that Effie decided to call up her mum to let her know that she's coming home late. Yes, I should take up lessons from Effie.

In the end, the 4 of us (Abby,Kenneth, Effie and I) decided to walk from FarEast back to DhobyGhaut. Hahahaa! Best, isnt it! Hahaa, we played hide and sick with Effie because she's always walking so fasttt! We checked out The Cathy before heading home.

Came back home only to hear that I'm being GROUNDED. HAHAAAAAA. Seriously! I need to have a good chat with my parents one day. I really need to communicate with them. But when will the time come? Absolutely NO idea when.
---

Okay, Singapore Idol yesterday. Saw Jonathan Leong! HAHAAAAAA. okay, he doesnt look as tall as he is on telly. Hahaah! My coursemates were crazzzzy! Hahahaa! They had this banner that screamed, " WE KNOW WHO'S SINGAPORE IDOL". *raises out the other banner* " TAUFIK BATISAH!"

Ha, you could have died on the spot with those silly antics they came up with!

:)
Little Sis was pretty entertained! Ha! She wants to catch somemore Singapore Idol recordings so that she doesnt need to do homework! HAHA.

After that, Dad dropped us off at Bishan for dinner. As usual, we walked from one end of Junction8 to the other and ended up at Pastamania. Silly Abby was as high as ever. Kenneth and I spent the time listening to Abby. Aiayah, I'm not my cheery self these days. Probably affected by the ground that Dad slapped on me. I cannot even speak up for myself!


---
TODAY.
Collected O level Cert with PG. Gawd, it's beeen sooooooo long since I've met Fangying up. She looks so different! :)

SchoolMag's lousy. How come they dont put up creative writings now? It would be good if they continued with creative writtings. PL's cutting cost! :(

Came back home only to hear that I've got to settle dinner by myself (!!!)
Reallly, my parents should just trust me.




OH YA. Potato faked its own death this morning. That terrapin flipped upside down man! Haha! I thought it was dead. I didnt dare to go near it and I just went out. Hahahaha! Little did i know that Jx smsed me that Potato aint dead. Hahahahah! It's crying out for attention! Am gonna buy a little log or pebble to let it entertain itself later. Hahahahahaha!

Terrapins are smart animals.





Maybe i'll spend the night reflecting on what i should do from now on. Perhaps, at least get started with MedSoc's assignment by thinking which topic to write. :)








6/09/2006 02:41:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com