ENTRIES

Sunday, June 25, 2006
Yay! HA, I finally ate durians. How shiok can that go?! It's like WHOO-HOO, WAH, BESTA. (do i hear YAHOO too?)hahahahahaa! Okay, being a little mad here, i'll try my to stay sane.

Hahahhaa. I got stuck onto the Germany and Sweden match just now. Hahhaa! All because of PHILIPP LAHM. Hahahah! Okay, the situation went like this, when the both countries met, the players shook each other's hands. Just then, the camera zoomed into their faces and yes, it was inevitable that I'll take notice of the good looking players. "Oh my, this guy's short!" I commented. "Yea, he's Philipp Lahm" My dad offered. " But he's cute ahh!"

HAHAHA! Yes, so i spent the next 93 minutes squinting my eyes to catch number 16! (ohh-kay, i have to admit that I didnt SAT there the entire time. I "walked" the terrapin around, and read papers. ) Bah-ha! So fun. I told my dad that both of us had something in common. Impressed, he asked what. I mentioned, " We're both short and cute." HAHAHAH! He wanted to die that very moment man! Wait wait, i'll get you his (not my dad's but Mister Lahm's) photo.
<>

Ha, what's WRONG with me?!

Hahahahhaha!!!!! What a happpy post!

Tina: OH YA! Hahaha! I didnt realised that, you know. Whao, it really is a record right?( You obviously know what kind of blogger i am.) How's Phillipp Lahm for you? HAHAHAH!

Wanyi: HELLO GIRLL! Aiayah, I didnt catch Almost Love in the end. Did you catch it over the hols? HAHA! I know, you just lurrve my previous post right? Who ask me to play the song on my MP3. Brought back so manyy memories.

A friend in need is a friend indeed: Ha! What a nickname cum quote, man! Stranger, are you Abby? Sure, I'll help you, but i need to know your true identity first. HA! Yes yes, mom and i are much loved by each other! HA!


6/25/2006 01:27:00 AM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com