ENTRIES

Saturday, July 22, 2006
Alright. Saturday's forever a sleepy day for me.

Anyway, I woke up with an aching back. My shoulder blade's aching for "dunno what reason." I guess i slept on the wrong side of the bed... but then again, my bed's aint that big. How did i ever get that ache?

And, i've also broke the record of vaccuming and mopping the whole of upstairs today. ( Do I hear applause? Thank you, thank you.)

Right now, after doing up this post, i'm going back to my room and TIDY IT UP. Goodness, my room seems like a tornedo that just caved in or something. Pretty embarrassing actually. HAHA! I've drank my caffein, so i'm pretty much awake. Let'ss just hope that I wont fall asleep while packing later. :/

Anyway, a BIG shout out to MICHELLE.
Babe, Get well soon okay?? I miss you! :D By the way, You can call me anytime.. when you're feeling better. Drink lots of water okay? Dont keep falling ill, I'll pray for you! :)

I'm intending to update on Friday's happenings. Soon, I hope. Tomorrow, probably? Hahahah! I cant wait to post up some photoss that we took! :D

Goodnight, everyone!

Huda: Hahahah! Dont study, then HOW?! :/ Unless you've got a magical pill that allows me to attain good results without studying? Hahahahhahh! :p Keep it going, girl!

Yizhen: Though you had a boring orientation, your night was definitely better with ME right? DONT deny it, or i'll sever ties with you. >:p Hahaha! I had a wonderful time with all the Gays last night, by the way! :D

Wanyi: Okeydokey, Wanyi! :)

7/22/2006 10:54:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com