Wednesday, July 19, 2006
HA! I feel so gooood. Thanks Chiku for helping me transfer GEEK IN THEPINK into my MP3. hahahah!
Okay, I feel good because:
Today's a Wednesday. ( okay, i hate Wednesday mornings ( cus the buses are always screwed up every wednesday ONLY.) ) There's Singapore Idol later! Ha!
I've finished my journalism assignment. ( Ahhh, it was supposed to be done in 2 hours, but yeaa. I spent my entire time speaking (very) broken malay with Abby. I tell you, she's MAD. She really is. I had to entertain her. >:/ HA!! (ABBY, ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!?!)
Michelle posted up Edison Chen Photos on her blog. Major shock. HAHA! :D
Fangying smsed me last night with this uber sweet message. :)
I'm listening to GEEK IN THEPINK. :D
I can see Joakim later on TV.
I realised that Green&Pink goes pretty well with each other. WATER MELON AHHH.
YIZHE CALLS ME : BQRLDG . HA! (Basket Qian Ru Long Dong Qiang.) (tskkk. LONG DONG QIANG was supposed to be Yizhen. Oh well... that scheming girl managed to reverse the title "long dong qiang" to me instead. :/ )
I'M EVERYONE'S LOVABLE ROOOOOO. :D
Okay, I know i'm a little to happy and quirky up here. I cant blog anymore because.... MY LAPTOP'S LEFT WITH 15% of battery. And i'm to lazy to plug in the wires. HA!
I'll reply to the tags later. GOTTO RUN before the laptop goes on hibernation. :/
7/19/2006 06:47:00 PM/ i know what you want to say