ENTRIES

Thursday, July 20, 2006
Hullo you! Alright, Thursday. I really think that time passes way to fast. Hymphs. Very soon, all of us will be caught tangled up with projects, revisions and individual assignments. Can you imagine? You put your buttocks down to the chair of your study table, scan your eyes across all your notes and textbooks and go, " Where do i start from?" Sigh, and grumble to yourself and then, start slogging your butt off your revisions.

At the end of the day, you ask yourself:
What is a the difference between catharsis and catalytic effect?

"Darn. Didnt i go through that before?" you wondered aloud. You tell yourself to think.

15 seconds later.

" Really, whats the difference?"

1 minute later.

"OH MAN. What the heck is the answer?!" You then get so frustrated with yourself, grab your lecture notes and find out the answer.

" Basket, i knew it. I JUST KNOW IT."

Liar liar pants on fire.
The thing about me is that i'm caught up in a denial at times. I mean, i could just spend the entire day studying-- plus a few minutes ( or hours, if you add all the minutes together) of day dreaming, going to the toilet and visiting the refrigerator. My mum will go, " One whole day never study! " " I did okay! I really did." I'll complain.

But the thing is, nothing goes into my head at the end of the day. It's a sick sick sick vicious cycle and darn, i hate hate hate it. I know it's a complete waste of time ( if i "studied" but nothing goes in) , i seriously do. But sometimes, your brain just refuses to absorb anything.

OR, I just didnt put my heart to it.

Yes, that's probably why. Shucks, how?
-
I had a MAD time with my fellow potatoes today. HA! We were laughing our hearts out in the library. Then, when one of us mentioned that the security guard was coming.. we quickly headed back to the cubicles and started acting as though we were studying. HAHA. Eh, our reactions were damn fast la. Within a second, we shifted our chairs, and hid our stifles of laughter while he walked past petrolling. HAHAHA! 3 seconds later, we formed a circle with our chairs and started yaking away again. :D

Anyway, I've gotten the habit to look out of the SBS bus 72's window whenever it drives along the Paya Lebar air base. I tell, the moment you catch a magnificient aeroplane , resting on the green grass, you'll just feel damn good. (Okay, maybe you dont. But i do.) It's so breath-taking man.You either smile to yourself or wondered aloud a big " WHAO." ( I do both) and you'll have a tough time peeling your eyes off the window. Then, the bus continue to roll its wheels and go down slope, you no longer see that aeroplane. A little disheartening but, you'll be so enthusiastic to go school everyday, hoping to catch the same scene all over again.

And it's really not like you can spot an aeroplane everyday okay. I've only managed to caught such scene thrice in my 4 months in schoool. Take 72 double deck bus. You probably get the same sight -- if you're lucky enough! :D

OH OH. I saw parachutes the other day too. :) I remember the good ol' days where my sisters and I used to stand on the bed and look out for parachutes around this period of time when we were younger. They were rehearsing for NDP, you see. It was a bonus at that point of time cus we used to live on the 10th floor.. and one of us woud also always go, " PARACHUTES come already! QUICK QUICK!" then you'll see three kids pasting their faces on the window panes and admiring the parachuters.

And yes, we used to catch fireworks display too in front of my parents' bed room during NDP. Ha! The 3 of us will end up jumping on the bed with excitement and singing all sorts of Singapore sing-a-long songs while the firework goes on display.

hahaha! Talking about good ol' days... :)
What was yours?

-
Ohhkay. Time to go because I need to get started on Mediasociety projects. :/ Catch you all later! (CATCH JOAKIM LATER.) :D

Wanyi: Hahha! :D I like Ruien as well! gosh, i'm infatuated with Elvin's smile! Yes, i'll try to make myself available okay? :D Handbells leh!

Huda: HA! Hey girl, i can always give you lessons! HA! Eh, take care okay? You've been looking sooo tired. Not as chirpy as before! :/

Michelle: Hahahha!! Aiayah, i make sure you master the art okay? :p We've got like SO MUCH ( a life time, can you imagine?!) time to learn! :)

Fangs: hullo girllll! Yes, i misss youu! :D

Yizhen: Yes, I'm going to start linking people up now! Sorry for not linking earlier! Yes, i've got hair to flip okay okay! believe me, i can show it to you. :D

Sammy: AIAYAH. YOU! Basket, you've seen me flip so many times already. Wah lao. You got mane meh? That bit of hair called mane ahh? Then the horse how? HAHAH! So how many strands of fringe do you have? :p

7/20/2006 06:24:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com