ENTRIES

Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Hulloooooooo. :)

I've typed out a post but I decided to delete it all immediately. :)

Havent been blogging; that's the reason why I haven replied to your tagss. So here goes!

Tracy: I dont think you'll ever have a chance to kick my butt cus we're OVER ( in the midst of Marketing Lecture) Ah-ha! Tell you what, I'll kick yours first?? I think you need a good wake-up call man.. and STOP your obsession with Mr Brownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :)

Abby: Arent you happy to have me as a friend?? Ha! ( I bet i'm obliged to say that i'm so GLAD to have you as my friend as welllll. :) )

Head of Family: YOU! EFFIE! Wah lao, you still announce that you're "Head of Family" when you dont even go for lunch (or even shout out a BIG " Goodbye!" ) to us every TUESDAY. You dont exactly set a very good example y'know!

Munah: Hullo Munah! Whao, where on earth did you linked me from? Ha! Yes, Philipp Lahm's(WHOOHOO!) HOT!

Sammy: *Kicks very hard and does a curtsey* :D

Shasha: Hello! Hah! You're?????

Tina: YOU YOU YOU! DANIEL AW. Hahahahhahahha! You bet i'm gonnna BOMBARD her with questions. Do you want to record it down for me???? :)

Huda: YES YES. I'm ROOOOO. I'm ROOOOO. Okay okay, i got it. I GOT IT! :D *hugs

LIZ: GIRL!! Whao, You did a wonderful job that night! I owe you one, okay!! :D I miss you mannnn and all the other Sec4s Handbellers. WE SHOULD MEET UP. Really, really. Yes, King Kong's forever your favourite "pet name" to me, yea!! You LIZZOOOOOO. BAH!

alicia: You! I hope you're doing welll!!! :D I missssss you tooo! Hahahhhah! We should catch each other up soon man! Watch MOVIE again? :)




7/04/2006 10:54:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com