Friday, August 18, 2006
Aiayah. I'm up here at 1:49am because I keep forgetting to type out Med Soc's tutorial exercise. I kept reminding myself to do it but i'm still forgetting to do my stuff. How irresponsible am i. :/
Coached my sister Chinese Oral just now for her PSLE. Sigh, I'm seriously worried for the little one. Obviously, I had a hard time translating English to Chinese to her. Bahhh. I feel horrible. I feel like I haven done much to help her. Guilty I am. Should have guided her earlier.
On a lighter note, I think she's gonna score for her English Oral. :D So yes, I am glad. Relieved would be a better word though.
Toaster just plonked himself on my lap. hahahahaha! ( How random. I had to clean up his pee and poo just now; much to my dismay.(Even MORE random) Haha, it was so funny when Toaster wanted to poo. He was practically running everywhere in my living room, and i had to open the main door to allow him to poo outside where my shoerack is. He cant poo/pee at one specific corner of the house. He's got to poo outside my house and pee in the kitchen. Funny, aint it. Hahah!)
Okay. moving on..
Effie mentioned to me that I bring much laughters to my friends. hahaa, how flattered I am.:D :D :D Kenneth thinks that there's laughters because he's able to poke fun at me. (See, these are my friends. They laugh at my expense!!!) Haha! Abby thinks the same ( I thought you would stand by meeeee!! ... hahahah! ) Samuel, keeps calling me a boy. HAHAHAA. You, smelly ah beng. Obviously, Michelle would prolly shake her in disagreement. ME, boy? Never, okay. hahahah! :D
Toaster just drooled on me. Ewws. :/
Shijie: Haha! Yes, he's cute right! Anyway, do gimme a call anytime okayy! If you need me! :D Study hard, gal! :D :D
Balerie: Aye, not "quite" cute okay! He's damn cute. Hahaha!! Come and see him some time. Or, do you want me to put him in my school bag and bring for you to see?! HAHAH! :p
Amanda: The family takes care of him la. Not ME only okay. I cant take his poo/ wee wee smell. :/ What gift from above? Gift from God? Dont understand! :( hahahahahahah! Study hard for prelims! :D
Wenxin: hahah! Nope, too small to pounce on you la! Hahah! Anytime, girl! Hahah! He might start chasing your toes as well. :p
Yizhen : Yep Yep Yep! :D Hope you're doing well in laselle! :D
Cherelle: Haah! He's my sister and boyfriend's dog. He's living in my place though. :D ( I think i gave 20 bucks for Toaster's fund! Ha!)
Oh yea. Since keeping a dog is not easy( need $$ for grooming, vaccination and all) .. I'll be having a "Toaster's Fund" for Toaster. Those who wants to see Toaster boy has got to pay $2 Entry fee.
Hahahahhah!! :D
8/18/2006 01:53:00 AM/ i know what you want to say