ENTRIES

Sunday, August 20, 2006
More photos of Toaster! :)

<< I personally like this photo best! That little boy's looking right straight up at you! Hahahahaha! And he's smiling! :D


























<>

Oh wells! I'm currently on study break. I re
allly pray pray pray and pray that I'll spend my time wisely. To tell you all the truth, Toaster's been distracting me a little tiny bit. Anyway, he's supposed to spend the next two months at my sister's boyfriend's house because of my sister's coming PSLE. So, we waved goodbyes to him this afternoon. But guess what, Toaster's back here again! Hahah! For the time being though, he might be brought back to my sister's boyfriend's house again. :)


So, Toaster's got his new haircut. And it's DIY. Hahaha! I'll get a snapshot of him soon! :)

Alright, I wanna take this time to say my big " THANK YOU" to my mummy for making Mocha this afternoon for me. She's extra nice to us when we're on our studying
period. Hahaha!

He's got a very curious little black nose. He's always sniffing his little lungs out. You can actually hear his little nose working if you're near him. Hahah!

He's grown so big already!


Check out his big BLACK nose!

<<" That cutie little pie!" as quoted by my little sister. ( I put my journalism skills to work okay! HAHA)

For those having Semester Exams this week, ALL THE WAY. For those who's having EXAMS next week, and have NOT started studying.. please, give yourself a hard kick at your butt. Hahaha! All the BEST, okay! :D



Michelle: Oh my gawd. What the heck, potential. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Please lehhhhhhh! I cannot and will never make it. :D Ha! YOU GOOD, dont support me. Hahahah! Yay! Breakie (!!!) On TUESDAY!

Huda: Hahah! Wah, I dont think your cats are THA
T ugly la! ha! How many cats do you have anyway? Must be damn hard to handle. haha! :)

Abby: Hahahahah!! Join Superstar isit?! Okay, it's a silly ideaaa! And yes, YOU GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO SUPPORT ME LA. NO Choice okayyyyyy! :D Obviously, I dont look like a boy. I'm a girly girly girl!

Chiku: Aye, I bet it'll do damn well if YOU start donating first mannnn! Want not want not? Edison's NOT gay la. You're gay!

Cherelle: Alrightttyyy! :)



8/20/2006 06:07:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com