ENTRIES

Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Ahh. I feel so "moo moo" now. Hahah, dont ask me what it means but I just thought of "moo moo".

Pretty lame, I know.

Anyway, i feel so cooped up in my house, alright. There's absolutely nothing to do. Nothing to do. Hahaa, and if my mom sees this, she'll prolly pull my hair and scream into my face or something. I can already imagine that. She'll put her hands firmly on her waist, turn red and go, " NOTHING TO DO ! YOU DARE TO TELL ME YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO?! Sweep the floor, fold the clothes, DO THE LAUNDRY!"

Mums! :/

Anyway, I'm a part-time tutor! Haha, so fun. ( I really mean it.) Guess what I'm teaching?

It's the MONSTER MATH.

Yes, brawl with laugher. Yes, laugh. Continue laughing.

Eh, but to people like Balerie who doesnt believe that I, THE GREAT can teach (Math), I can okay. Hahahha!

Oh well, but sometimes, it can be a tad too frustrating if your student still dont get the MCQ question right after a good whole 15 minutes. Yes, it can be. Ha, and I think her mum heard how i almost jumped down the four storey high building. Heh,heh.

Met up with Amanda while returning home. :) Amanda, it seems like you've become even skinner you know. Please please eat more. Hahahha! :D

Uhms.. PSLE's coming and I'm also affected. You see, I've always asked my sis if she needs help in her studies. But she tell me no, she's busy with her school work. Then, mum comes in and accuse me of not helping my sister. Like, Come on. I did volunteer alright. If I'm not helping my lil sis, would I stay home all the day long? If I didnt care, would I try to sit next to her and see how she's doing for her Math (again!).

Might as well go out with my friends since I dont care about her right?

You see, the pains of being a middle child! Ha ha ha.

On the other hand, apart from all the unneccsary commotions that have been keeping my mind busy and working all the long.. at the end of the day, Toaster the Boy would always make my day happy! :) That little pup keeps me company all day long. Heh,heh.

Talking about dogs, Balerie (do you see your name appearing everytime, Bal? Arent you like.. SO HAPPY?!) once asked me if I prefer dogs or kids.. Hahah!

Alright, although both of them are so different.. I decided that dogs would be a much better choice. Apart from we (women) giving birth to kids in agony, there's still much more to it.

The reason why I chose dogs is simply because, they show their affections to anyone so openly. Just that little wag of their tail will just make you smile. Yes, kids, young children will too. ( I'm not saying that they wag their tail.. ( HA!) but they still make you laugh when they do silly stuffs)

Thing is, Kids grow. They grow up ... only to learn to hide their thinkings and emotions more often, so much so that we cant stand each other anymore. That's why there's so many vicious people in this living world. That's precisely why there's so many killers out there, who kill and end up dead themselves. Humans, are not 100% pure and innocent.

Haven you heard that there's bad people around?

But have you ever heard about a bad dog? Besides the point when you're scolding your "bad dog" for peeing wrongly.

Oh wells.

More Toaster Photos, as I've promised earlier to dearest bestie, Michelle and Samuel too! :D


Toaster definitely wants to shake your hand! He knows " Paw" already! :)

As a small little token for allowing me to take photos of him, I'd to give him the camera pouch before he really settled down.

" Hey, I wanna play with the laptop too.... maybe i should lick her toes."

"My doctor told me that I'm underweight. I need to eat more, geddit? Bring more FOOD ( I only want dog treats!!) for me if you come visit me."

Bye everyone! Abby, I hope Toaster cheered you up!! :D

9/27/2006 04:13:00 PM/ i know what you want to say

STAR

QIAN RU.


EXITS

SAYALLTHEANSWERS



ARCHIVES

{ 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
{ 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
{ 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
{ 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
{ 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
{ 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
{ 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
{ 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
{ 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
{ 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
{ 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
{ 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
{ 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
{ 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
{ 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
{ 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
{ 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
{ 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
{ 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
{ 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
{ 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
{ 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
{ 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
{ 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
{ 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
{ 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
{ 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
{ 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
{ 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
{ 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
{ 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
{ 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
{ 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
{ 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
{ 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
{ 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
{ 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
{ 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
{ 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
{ 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
{ 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

♥;

Title; Its a lie
Brushes; intheorchard.net,jc.net
Best viewed in:Mozilla Firefox(: /-REQUIME

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com