Friday, January 05, 2007
4th January 2007! What a day to remember! :)
Well... let me try to recall okay. I seriously thought no one remember my birthday. Especially PG! I honestly thought they forgot okay.. because i didnt received any smses from them! So at 12 plus, I saw quite a few missed calls and they were from Fang ying! So i was really happy, i picked up the phone and i was like , " Hullo?"
Fangs was like, " wait ahh..."
THEN I HEARD THEIR VOICES! Michelle, Wenxin, Balerie and Tracy! oh mann. I tell you. They were doing a phone conference just for me... i was really touched okay. like super uber touched. So the 6 of us (united!) talking to yak from 12 to near 2... and guess what. I was quite disheartened when I heard that Balerie ( she had lecture till 5 ) and Tracy ( She had project to do) were not coming for the meet up. But Yes, i didnt exactly show it...
Okay. So yesterday morning.. i went all the way to school to return the stupid tripod. Then, i went to meet fangs! She asked me via sms if i wore the dress that they bought. I was like, " No, cus the rest not coming what.." then she was like, " WHY YOU NEVER WEAR! Wear la." Then she told me that she wanted to get a Swatch Watch after getting her pay.
Damn rich, or so i thought.
She told me that her brother's sponsoring. So i was really impressed by fang's brother. We went to Heeren's Swatch to see her ideal watch. And she asked me if it's nice or not. I told her that i really think it's okay! So we went over to the counter and asked for a new piece... only to know that the display is the last piece! So, we walked over to Plaza Singapura to get it.
At PS, we saw other designs... and she was like, " Which one is nice huh?" We were contemplating the same one over at heereen as well as another design. Funny though, she kept on asking me to put it on.
" No! It's your watch! Why you ask me to wear for what?' " aiayah, I trust your taste what"
I was really confused la. I mean, why do Fangs keep asking me? Since it's gonna be her watch right?
So anyway, we settled on one and set off the VIVO.
Goodness. VIVO. Fangs almost died there. She says that the place i s boring. Hahaha! So as I walked along with her... i was telling her that I'm feeling quite upset... cus like no one coming over to say hi. Wenxin, Balerie and Tracy werent coming... and Mich was supposed to come by 3. The thing is, it was already 3 plus and I still haven seen her. I complained to fangs loh.. then she was like, " aiayah. You see la. I'm your true friend." I was like, " hahah, yeahh..."
BUT GUESS WHAT. as we were browsing phones... the 3 little "monkeys" of mine popped up out of nowhere! I was really happy! Yes, mich was there! But, Balerie and tracy? They surely did convinced me that they werent coming.... but they came in the end! I WAS REALLY ELATED OKAY! There were tears in my eyes ( I really dont know why I'm soooo emotional) but i obviously did let it roll down. Balerie saw, but i was like, " NOOO. Not crying okay!" So, this wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. Should have worn the dress, man!
We settled at Secret Recipe for dinner! So we were all crappping around and i just sensed something behind my back. I was between both fangs and michelle and they kept on figeting. Okay, to cut it short ( I'm realy sleepy now... 2am already) I saw this green colour plastic bag under mich's table. I was certain that it was an Ice lemon Tee plastic bag!
So i was like, " Okay! Is that my present?"
and Fangs gave me 3 chances to guess what it was. Kinky stuff? Nope. Accessories!! Yes, close
Accessories. My goodness. My favourite. HAHAH!
I got really excited that I started to have like.. wild imaginations in my mind... then Mich passd me the Swatch plastic bag! My dear friends bought me the Swatch Watch that they chose. ( So, it wasnt ice lemon tee but Swatch bag. I cannot explain how blur i was.... hehehe.) Anyway! I was like... " NO WAY! OH MY GOSH. FANGS. TOO EXPENSIVE ALREADY!" I was making a fuss in the restaurant in surprise manner.. and my dear friends just went on saying that it's my 18th birhtday.. should be extra special. They surpirised me the third time of the day.
Not too long later! Wenxin and Jian Ming came along! yes yes! Was really happy to see a reunion among the girls.
Michelle then received a phonecall, telling her that Julian hee was coming to GV. tsk. Elvin Ng as well. Hahahh! So we all went HIGH above the sky and rushed to see them. hahahhaa. Jon Leong... should have taken off his shades. Sigh!
Okay, so we had to my birthday cake! Funny it seems... cus i'm always the one settling all the candles and cutting the cake... this time.. Someoone had to light the candles and cut the cake for me! feels good okay! :D hehehe. And oh yesss! I had a birthday card from them as well!! Yay!! :D
Since Sister's over at thai.... and i had extra pieces of cake left.. i told my parents not to buy cake la. Eat too much also no good. hahahh!
BY THE WAY, MY SISTER MADE ME A CARD AS WELL. WITH TOASTER'S PAW PRINTS ON IT. Hahahahaha! She didnt read my previous entry okay. Talk about telepathy! :D:D:D
To all my Friends: THANK YOU! To PG: Fangyings, Michelle, Balerie, Wenxin and Tracy, Thanks for making this day a special one just for me! I totally appreciate it! To my sisters: I love you two!
AND LASTLY.
MY PARENTS: THANKS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO A BUBBLY ME! HAHAAH!
Toaster too! :) Thanks for biting my finger as well. HA.
1/05/2007 01:25:00 AM/ i know what you want to say